Required Openrep 7.0 source code.
If you don't have the source code than no worry you can download it from launchpad.
Note: Before using launchpad command, Register in Launch Pad and share the ssh key of your system.
SSH Key config.
Register SSH key(https://help.launchpad.net/YourAccount/CreatingAnSSHKeyPair)
1) sudo apt-get install openssh-client
2) ssh-keygen -t rsa
3) When prompted, press Enter to accept the default file name for your key.
4) Next, enter then confirm a password to protect your SSH key. Your key pair is stored in ~/.ssh/ as id_rsa.pub (public key) and id_rsa (private key)
5) Then the public and private keys are available in the directory .ssh
6) open the id_rsa.pub in text editor. copy its contents to your clipboard
7) Visit your SSH keys page(https://launchpad.net/people/+me/+editsshkeys)
8) Paste your public key into the text box and then click the Import public key button to continue.
for downloading you need to install bzr in your system. if it is already install than its fine. other wise you can install it by using this command.
sudo apt-get install bzr
sudo apt-get install bzrtools
Create Separate Directory for OpenERP and download all these branches branches one by one.
bzr branch lp:openobject-server
bzr branch lp:openobject-addons
bzr branch lp:openerp-web/7.0
Required Basic Library to be Install
(These lib are used in Openerp Existing Modules so basically you need to install these All,Just copy and paste into your commmand prompt.)
sudo apt-get install python-dateutil python-docutils python-feedparser python-gdata python-jinja2 python-ldap python-libxslt1 python-lxml python-mako python-mock python-openid python-psycopg2 python-psutil python-pybabel python-pychart python-pydot python-pyparsing python-reportlab python-simplejson python-tz python-unittest2 python-vatnumber python-vobject python-webdav python-werkzeug python-xlwt python-yaml python-zsipython-psutil
Download the Eclipse from below link.
Download Linux 32 Bit
Download Linux 64 Bit
Now All downloading procedure is finished.
Steps for Setup the OpenERP Source code into your Eclipse.
1) Create One directory for your Workspace and inside that Workspace directory create directory for OpenERP. .
2) Paste your all three branches into OpenERP directory which are downloaded from launchpad.
3) Go to Eclipse Create new project select under General category and than select Project and than click Next.
4) It will ask for the project name give the project as , your directory name which is in Workspace
Eg : Your source directory name is OpenERP which is inside the work space than give your Project name as OpenERP.
5) Click on Finish button.
All the OpenERP source code will be available on your project directory.
Setup OpenERP Eclipse Template
Download OpenERP XML Template files.
sudo apt-install subversion
svn checkout http://openerp-eclipse-template.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/